We’re OPEN for Business!!!
Please check with your stylist as schedules and availability could vary at this time.
We have changed somethings around for your safety but here are the most important items we will need to ask of you when you come in for your next appointment:
1) Please arrive alone and wearing a mask
2) Masks are required for both stylist and client at ALL times
3) Please text your stylist when you have arrived and wait in your car. We will not be able to have clients waiting in waiting area
4) When your stylist is ready, they will text you to come in
5) Once inside, please sanitize hands and have temperature taken
For your convenience, here is a list of our stylist’s cell phone numbers:
Donna – (562) 587-5151
Andria – (714) 310-8253
Kelly – (562) 458-4259
Nicole – (562) 587-3338
Cecily – (626) 271-0043
PJ – (951) 553-5308
Dawn – Manicurist (714) 264-1676
The focus of Primarily Hair is on quality, integrity and creative individualism. We will continually provide a comfortable and caring environment, committed to listening to and accommodating our clients with a variety of services.
Primarily Hair is a full-service hair and nail salon dedicated to consistent customer satisfaction with excellent service, quality products, and an enjoyable atmosphere at a competitive price. We maintain a friendly, fair, and creative work environment which respects diversity, ideas, and hard work.
The Primarily Hair staff provide a wide range of beauty services and top line professional products to assist in achieving the perfect ‘look’. We are committed to providing quality workmanship and products, all with a money back guarantee.
Products and Services
Primarily Hair is a quality full-service hair and nail salon offering a wide variety of services. Our services include:
- Hair: Personalized cuts, corrective color, gray-coverage color, highlighting, specialty techniques including balayage and ombre, smoothing treatments such as Brazilian Blowout, YUKO Japanese permanent hair straightening and/or YUKO Anti-Frizz treatment, American Wave (beachy wave perms) and perms as well as the basics of styling, both casual and special occasion. Special attention is given to conditioning and reconstructing to keep hair in optimal health.
- Nails: Manicures, pedicures, acrylics, customized colored acrylics and custom free-hand artwork
- Skin Care: Facial waxing, chair massage (call for schedule), Nerium skin care link available through our website.
Our Stylists Operate Their Own Businesses Independently
What Clients are Saying:
Dylan from Buena Park
M. from LA
The bride, the wedding party, and I were here this past weekend for my brother's wedding for hair and make-up and the stylists at Primarily Hair made us look GREAT!
PJ worked on hair for all the gals. Andria worked on the mothers for hair and make-up. Everyone was very pleasant and professional and we are very glad we went with them for this special occasion.
We are grateful for Roseanna, the salon manager, for making this happen; for Donna, the owner, for her hospitality; and of course, to Stephanie, PJ, and Andria, the talented team, for their hard work!
Barb L. from Fullerton
Samantha from Buena Park
Jena from Rowland Heights
Ana R. from La Habra
"Thank you Cecily!"
Beverly T. from LA
I hear from the staff that it is an awesome place to work as well. Donna is a great marketing person and is always looking for ways to promote her stylists!
P.S. They have great coffee and cookies too!
Sherri from Chino Hills
Ximena from La Habra
I think every hairstylist have different prices but i know nicole charges $40 for haircuts !!
The salon its really clean and they have cookies and coffee :]
PS: The reason why it took 5 hours was because i have a lot of hair and what I wanted was difficult !!!!
THANK YOU NICOLE !!!!